We are committed to protecting NADRA Card Center visitors’ and service users’ privacy. This policy applies when we operate as a data controller in relation to the personal data of NADRA Card Center website visitors and service users; that is when we determine the goals and means of processing that personal data. On our website, cookies are used. When you first visit our website, we will ask you to consent to our usage of cookies insofar as they are not absolutely necessary for the provision of the NADRA Card Center and services.
- THE FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER THIS STAGE.
- NADRA Card Center UK has NO REFUND POLICY against any application initiated/submitted for its Nadra Card Center UK applications. Therefore the applicant is requested to thoroughly review the information and guidelines on the website related to the online application system. Also make sure that you apply in the correct category because once your payment is processed, no refund will be entertained.
- NADRA Card Center UK reserves the right to cancel any Nadra Card Center UK application without providing any reason or notification for doing so. In case of a cancellation, the Nadra Card Center UK application fee shall not be refunded.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- The general categories of personal data that we may process (in the event of personal data obtained indirectly from you, the source, and specific categories of these this kind of data)
- The purposes for which we may treat personal data, as well as the legal bases for such processing
In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted. These are the circumstances:
You contest the correctness of the personal data, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose its erasure, we no longer require the personal data for the purposes of our processing however, it is required to establish, exercise, or defend legal rights. You have raised an objection to the process, which will be reviewed. We may continue to store your personal data if processing has been restricted on this basis. However, we will only process information if you give us your consent; if we need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; if it is in the public interest; or if it is necessary to defend the rights of another natural or legal person.
A cookie is a text file that contains an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server and kept by the browser. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, the identification is delivered back to the server. “Permanent” and “session” cookies are the two types of cookies. A persistent cookie is saved by a web browser and remains valid until the user deletes it before the expiration date; on the other hand, a session cookie expires when the web browser is closed at the end of the user session. Cookies usually do not contain any information that may be used to identify a user individually. Cookies do not normally contain any information that directly identifies a user, but the information stored in and obtained through cookies may be linked to personal information that we keep about you.