The Pakistan Origin Card (POC) program aims to provide eligible foreigners with unprecedented incentives to return to their homelands while also ensuring Pakistan’s tight integration with expatriates worldwide.
Some Benefits of POC:
- Multiple visa-free entries into Pakistan
- Stay in Pakistan indefinitely with no need to report to the police or foreigners’ registration offices, and so on.
- The right to buy, sell, own, deal with, and dispose of movable and immovable property throughout Pakistan.
- In Pakistan, you have the right to open and use bank accounts.
- Swift immigration into and out of Pakistan via all designated routes, ports, and locations.
- Proof of Identity in place of National Identity Card.
- It is possible to find work.
You are eligible for New POC if:
- You were a Pakistani national who gave up your citizenship.
- You are a foreign national who is married to a Pakistani citizen and has Pakistani ancestors or has ever held Pakistani nationality.
- You are a non-Pakistani citizen whose parents or grandparents are or were Pakistanis.
- You are a foreign national if any of your relatives (brother, sister, uncle, aunt) are or were Pakistani nationals.
- A foreigner (not born to Pakistani parents) who marries a Pakistani national/citizen is eligible for the issuance of a POC, with the exception of the following:
- Is an Indian, Israeli, or Taiwanese citizen or national.
- Is a citizen or national of a country or state that Pakistan does not recognize.